Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Death Guard Legion Tactical Squad

Death Guard Legion Tactical Squad Command
For your viewing enjoyment today we have my first full (20 Marines total!) Death Guard Legion Tactical Squad. Enjoy!

These guys took a bit longer to finish than I planned, mostly because I overestimated my own ability to stick with them and not get sidetracked by other projects. Also, I have been asked by several people to do a tutorial on how I painted my Death Guard color scheme. I am planning on doing a tutorial using Deathshroud Terminators which are currently on order from Forgeworld. Until they get here though I will be taking a break from painting the Death Guard to revisit my Dark Eldar and build a Legion Destroyer Squad and Moritat to complete the building of all the models for the army.


Death Guard Legion Tactical Marines

Death Guard Legion Tactical Marines


Death Guard Legion Tactical Marines 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and extremely thematic. Congrats. I prefer decals to embossed shoulder pads as well. Except maybe with elites; in that case I might make an exception and use embossed shouder pades.

    ReplyDelete