Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Emperor's Children Assault Squad

Emperor's Children Assault Marine
It took over a month but they are finally done! Behold, my Emperor's Children Assault Squad. I really enjoyed painting this squad up because I love the MK II and MK IV Assault Squad kits and I was finally able to flesh out where I want to take the color scheme for this army. I had started with a pristine color scheme but I was not happy with it. Since my Emperor's Children army is suppose to represent a loyalist force (background to be fleshed out in the future) I decided to try a more battle scared approach to my Emperor's Children. In general I am happy with how it turned out. As usual constructive feedback is always welcome. For my next painting project I am painting three Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnoughts. Lets hope I can finish them in less time.
Emperor's Children Assault Squad

Emperor's Children Assault Squad

Emperor's Children Assault Squad

Emperor's Children Marine

Emperor's Children Assault Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment