Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sons of Horus Test Scheme and Legion Armies Update

 With the release of the Sons of Horus Reavers my will to resist build a Sons of Horus army has finally broken down and I am going to do it. Here is test scheme model for the army. As usual feedback is always welcome. For the army I am going to be looking to something a bit different than with the Death Guard or Emperor's Children. I want to build both a loyalist and a traitor variants of the army with both using the same core of basic troops. I am note sure how I will flesh it out but I will post more about in in the future.

My Emperor's Children and Death Guard are proceeding nicely and I have been experimenting with new airbrushing techniques to speed their completion. They may not be posted here any time soon though as the next couple of month will be very packed with move and me starting graduate school.

Oh, and I bought a Zone Mortalis Board that just arrived. Much more will be coming on this in the near future.






No comments:

Post a Comment