|Ye Olde GW Wishlist Dwarf|
As part of keeping my painting and buying focused I find it helps to have a wish list to avoid being sidetracked with impulse buys. I will update this throughout the year as more items are released the I "need"and as I buy things off the list.
In no particular order:
Forgeworld Emperor's Children Contemptor Dreadnought
- I want this guy to finish of my model count on my Emperor's Children Space Marine Legion Army that is still waiting to get started
- Purchased this and some other non-wishlist items (see below) to finish of the Emperor's Children must have list
Horus Heresy Book One: Betrayal
- This one is a bit painful to think about. I recently moved and there was an accident and my copy ended up in the garbage. I would rather not think about it. :(
- Warmill Modular Corridor Network
- We have a Zone Mortalis board at my club and I love playing on it. The only part I don't like is how the layout feels more like a maze than a spaceship interior. I think the above terrain would be a great alternative and offer a chance to build a xenos (Tau) interior. Now, the only problem is where would I keep such a purchase in my humble apartment...
- Forgeworld Zone Mortalis Board
- It may have the layout of a hedgerow but I still want my own one to paint up and play on.
- Forgeworld Cityscape Battlefield Sector
- Yes, I could make my own but the attention to detail is just so great on this board that I must have it. Also, I have been playing 40k for over 11 years and still have not built a single piece of 40k terrain. This board seems like a great (and expensive!) way to start a 40k terrain collection.
- Imperial Armour
Three, Four, Nine, and Ten
- I love the Imperial Armour Campaign books and these four would complete my collection. Three will be hard to find though as it is out of print.
- Picked up both 9 and 10 on eBay
- Purcahsed IA3 2nd Edition
- Secret Weapon Miniatures Urban Street Bases
- I am rebasing my Chaos Space Marines with my old Urban Bases that were on my Dark Eldar. I need some of these to finish off my CSM.
Dragonforge Lost Empires Bases
- I need these to finish rebasing my Craftworld Eldar.
Emperor's Children Transfer Sheet
- Sadly, my favorite Space Marine Legion is also the last to get transfer love from Forgeworld. Hopefully these will be released soon.
- I have given up on these being released any time soon and have gone with the molded shoulder pads and etched brass to make the Emperor's Children look pretty.
- Mechanicum Thallax Cohort
- Adeptus Mechanicus cyborgs. Enough said.
- Titan Tech Priest
- Unless they release a Caleb Decima model, this guy will be the leader of my Thallax Cohort
Legion MKIII Breacher Squad
- I love the helms and the shields on these models and simply must have some.
- I cashed in the painting points that I earned in March to buy these guys.
- Chaos Dwarf K'Daii Destroyer
- It hasn't been released yet but was previewed at GD2012. Lets hope that it does not share the fate of Bran Redmaw.
- My EC need their Fabio Primarch to lead them
- Palatine Blade
- Not out quite but previewed at the FW open and look great