Thursday, April 25, 2013

Death Guard Legion Destroyer Squad and Moritat

Death Guard Moritat

I have another update for my Death Guard. Here are ten Destroyer Marines with one Moritat. It took me a while to come up with color scheme that I felt fit with the fluff of having burned armor. Overall I am happy with the result even though it took about three tries to get it right.

I tried this squad on the table last week against a friend's Sons of Horus with mixed results. The destroyers performed about on par with an equivalent sized assault squad. I didn't have a chance to use their rad missiles to greatest effect though as by the time they were in a position to use them only units with 2+ armor save were left for my opponent. The Moritat on the other hand was utterly amazing. He hit 36 times with his chain firing plasma pistols and succeeded in killing every Terminator within range.   He has become an auto-include in any army that I take a Destroyers in.




Death Guard Moritat
Death Guard Moritat
Death Guard Destroyer Squad
Death Guard Destroyer Squad

Death Guard Destroyer Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment