Monday, April 1, 2013

Painting Points: March Tally



I started keeping track of my painting using a points system as a way to both "control" my model purchases and too reinforce me for completing painting projects. All of my completed work in March has been for my Dark Eldar to get the ready for a tournament on March 30th (tournament post-mortem to follow in the near future)  Lets see how I have done in March.



Models completed in March:

-1x Archon's Court (Dark Eldar). For this project I painted and rebased 3x Ssylith (40mm), 2x Lhamaean (25 mm), 2x Medusae (25 mm), and 5x Ur-ghuls (25mm)

-Total Points: 15 basic points + 10 bonus points = 25 points



-1x Razorwing Fighter (Large Vehicle)

-Total Points: 20 basic points + 4 bonus points = 24 points


-3x Raiders (Large Vehicle)

-Total Points: 60 basic points + 12 bonus points = 72 points


1x Ravager (Large Vehicle)

-Total Points: 20 basic points + 4 bonus points = 24 points


-10x Incubi

-Total Points: 10 basic points + 4 bonus points = 14 points


-22 x Kabalite Warriors:

-Total points 22 basic points + 12 bonus points = 34 points


Grand Total: 193 Points

This brings the current model fund total to $209.

For April I will be setting Dark Eldar aside and returning to my Legion armies. I am really excited to be returning to my Death Guard and Emperor's Children armies.

Click here for details on my painting points system.

No comments:

Post a Comment