Friday, April 5, 2013

The Emperor's Children

"Our names may be forgotten, and our bones crumble to dust, but our deaths will echo through the millennia to come" Captain Saul Tarvitz, words spoken in the hours prior to the fall of the Loyalist Choral City enclaves during the Istvaan III Atrocity

Emperor's Children Legionnaire in MK IV Armor 

Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children in MK II Armor


Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children in MK II Armor

Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children Legion Tactical Squad
Pre-Heresy Emperor's Children Legion Tactical Squad 

I have finally given up on Forgeworld releasing Emperor's Children decals anytime soon. I have decided to go with etched brass and molded shoulder pads to give my model's their legion iconography.   I am going to be going full steam ahead with this Army for the next several weeks. Here are the first ten Legion Tactical Marines that I finished this week. More Marines and hopefully a Predator Executioner will follow soon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant, I can't wait to see the full army. Sadly I'm still at least a year out from having my 40k armies built up enough to go for a 30k army. Maybe bonus season next year lol.

    ReplyDelete